ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER – JAPANESE OFFICE
– Carry out administrative and personnel work
– Manage the timekeeping, stationery and equipment of the company
– Filing documents, office documents
– Support translation and interpretation of IT projects for the company’s programming team when needed
– Contact with company offices within the Group
– Perform other tasks as required by the Director
– Details will be discussed during the interview
– Female <= 35 years old
– Japanese level from N2 or equivalent
– Experienced in office work for 1 year or more
– Have the ability to organize, coordinate, manage the office work
– Withstand high work pressure
– Dedication, responsibility for the job
– Open, easy to get along with the new environment
– Desire to work long term in the company
Having teambuilding or travel hobbies is an advantage.
Wages and benefits:
– Wage agreement
– Working in the inner city of Hanoi
– Working time: 5 days / week (T7 & holidays and public holidays)
– To be insured according to regulations
– Salary increase periodically according to capacity
– Reward for the holidays and the end of the year under the company regime.
– Get support for lunch
– Participating in annual summer tourism
– Working in a professional environment, with many opportunities for promotion.
– CV in Japanese or Vietnamese, clearly stating personal information, summary of learning process, work, working experience.
Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Name: Ms. Sang
AKB Software Joint Venture Company Limited
Phone: +8424-37877.526 / 529 Fax: +8424-37877.533
AKBSoftware was established in January 2008 as a joint venture between AIC (Vietnam) and KUBO (Japan). With a mission to bridge the gap between Vietnam and Japan, we provide human resources, products and techniques in IT, software production for Japanese and foreign markets. Providing consultancy on technology transfer and services in the field of information technology, telecommunications, electronics, measurement, automation, trading of electronic equipment systems … With the orientation to expand the field of operation, the company is cooperating with many partners in Japan to carry out offshore projects as well as a reliable technology partner of domestic enterprises.